Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crazy Days of Summer

Whew the last few weeks have been killer. First Alivia was getting her 8th tooth, then she got sick, then we went camping and now she's going through a growth spurt and is eating like crazy. Add in to the fact that I'm trying to wean her and it's just been very tiring. Not to mention she's into absolutely everything. Things like laundry (too bad she can't help me with it yet ha!) -


And the flowers (she crawled over rocks and stood in them on her bare feet ouch) -

She picked a whole lot of petals off after this picture.

Thankfully we've been getting more smiles in the last few days. As long as I keep her well fed that is. If she's hungry, watch out. I've never heard such a loud scream in all my life.

She might be exhausting but I wouldn't trade her for anything! I'm trying to enjoy these days of summer when we can be outside before the rainy winter comes along.

Anyone have any ideas to help the weaning along? She doesn't take a bottle but she's doing really well with a sippy cup. I'd love any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment